IBM - 'Heart of the City' installation at Vivid
1. Change how the IBM brand is perceived by the general public by showcasing its leadership in innovation, big data and analytics.
2. Elevate the IBM brand among C-Suite executives.
3. Create a favourable selling environment among prospective clients in senior marketing roles.
These were our solutions:
1. The Heart of the City Installation at Vivid
We designed from scratch a beautiful, interactive lighting sculpture that used projection mapping to demonstrate the arterial flow of trains, cars and ferries into and out of the heart of the city, based upon real-time traffic data.
2. Vivid Ideas Exchange Forum
We invited C-level executives to a provocative, forward-thinking event featuring a panel of influencers and subject matter experts to discuss how data can be used to create smarter cities and businesses.
3. CMO Networking Event
We invited Chief Marketing Officers to an exclusive showcase of how new technologies were empowering consumers to shape new experiences and industries.
Finalist (Best Digital Advertising or Communication: Entertainment and Media) at the AIMIA (Australian Interactive Media Industry Association) 2015 Awards.